In addition to our services we offer also the best hardware to use those services. This way our customers not only get one-stop service, but also ensures that all parts of the solution purchased work seamlessly together, saving them time and money both before and after the purchase.
All the vendors IP Callcenters represents have been thoroughly tested to ensure their quality and suitability for our service offerings.
We are the official representative of:
We offer a wide range of products and it is constantly expanding, therefore here is just a glimpse of choices.
Let us know if your current hardware for contact center and office use could be more efficient or you do not have one yet. We are here to help!
Jabra Headsets for Contact Centers and Office use
Jabra Biz 2300 Duo / Mono
Contact center agents are your brand ambassadors, so give them the tool to sound as clear as your brand. Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact center, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- A headset that’s built to last
- All-day comfort for agents
- World-class sound
Jabra Engage 75 Stereo / Mono
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets.
- Industry-leading wireless performance and density
- Advanced noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear calls
- All day talk time and integrated busylight
Jabra Evolve 65 Stereo / Mono
Professional wireless headset with dual connectivity and amazing sound for calls and music
- Freedom to multitask – long wireless range for up to 10 hours and 10-hour battery life
- Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions
- Always connected
Jabra Speakers for conference calls
Jabra Speak 510
Engineered to be unplugged. Portable USB and Bluetooth® speakerphone.
- Clearer conversations for more efficient meetings
- Built-in omni-directional microphone
- Optimized UC experience
- In a compact portable design lets you hold conference calls anywhere
Snom VoIP phones for desks and conference rooms
Snom D120 Desk Telephone
Entry level desk phone. Suitable for large installations, like hotels and contact centers.
- 2 SIP identities
- Low power consumption (PoE)
- Backlit graphical display
- 360° degree call/message indicator
- 4 context sensitive function keys + 5 function keys
Snom D725 Desk Telephone
With it’s 18 programmable function keys it is suitable for switchboards and other installations where serving many lines simultaneously is needed.
- Elegant design
- 18 multi color function keys
- Wideband audio
- USB Port
- Gigabit switch
- 12 SIP identities
- VLAN support
Snom M215 SC wireless DECT phone set
The M15 SC is the perfect choice: both in the office and at home the Snom M15 SC meets all the requirements of the modern day working environment.
Base station’s key features:
- Up to 6 cordless handsets
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Cordless localisation key
- Powered via PoE or power adaptor
- GAP compatible
Handset’s key features:
- Battery life up to 7 days in stand-by and 7 hours talk time
- Voicemail LED notification light
- Illuminated keypad
- Integrated belt clip
- 2.5mm headphone jack
- GAP compatible
Snom C520 – WiMi conference phone
Thanks to advanced DECT and Bluetooth technology, the C520 is the perfect device for team conferencing and offers three cutting-edge microphones.
- 2 detachable wireless microphones with charging cradles built into the telephone
- 1 integrated hands-free microphone
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Wideband audio
- Flexible to use
- Allows for up to three C52-SP hands-free units to be connected
Let us know if you are interested in the equipment we offer. Get in touch and let´s talk.
Being among the first to offer cloud-based contact center systems already in 2002 we believe in excellence in customer service as one of the most important business fundamentals.
Our cloud services are used globally and our systems help serving clients 24/7.
Get answers to your unique questions, we’re here to help.